»

Friday, May 11, 2012

posh nails


My niece, ishvel and I shared the same passion for nail polish. On her birthday (almost a month ago) she asked me if I could take her to Posh Nails as a gift. I happily obliged because I love nail pampering day too and I love hanging out with my pretty niece. We have to postpone this date due to her swimming lessons. Finally, on Sunday, we pushed through with the plan. 


       We went to Posh Nails, SM Fairview branch.

The place was empty of costumers when we arrived. We know it'll be crowded came noon that's why ish and I came early. We have the place to ourselves which makes it easier for me to take photos.


We were both enticed by the nail salon cozy ambiance. The staff were friendly too.  Also, all the stuff they used to clean our nails was sterilized. 


I love the idea of putting written something on the wall. 


For a person who do her own nails all the time, and spend almost two hours for self manicure-pedicure, having someone do the task for me was truly rewarding, makes me want to visit them often.


The Result: TWO HAPPY GIRLS


I chose pink ORLY  nail polish for most of my nails and yellow L.A. Nail polish for my ring fingers while ish preferred blue ORLY nail polish.


 It was a very fun and relaxing day. I love spending time with my niece, it makes me feel young.



By the way, she won 5 medals from their swimming competition. We are all so proud. :)
Thanks for being here. :)


4 comments:

  1. looks like fun. i'm a self confessed girly girly but i've never tried getting services from a nail salon. ironic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! congrats to your niece! And dang this reminds me i need to get my nails done already :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twin sis, you should go out more often with Ish, even just for a walk in the park. You two seems to brighten each other's mood. You look good together, A good tandem I must say. Let Posh Nails do your nails so you can do mine, LOL, I mean so you can teach me how to do mine (nasugatan ko yung toe nails ko), huhuhu.

    P.S., I already bought the shower glass sticker and I love it. Thanks for sharing the great find twin sis. Super easy siya gamitin sa books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, congrats Ish =) Galing naman!
    Buti pa dyan super cute ng nail salon. And what a sweet Aunt you are! =)

    ReplyDelete