»

Friday, May 18, 2012

my hair best friend


 I have my hair rebonded every year. It looks really nice during the first 7 months, as long as I use conditioner religiously. However, during summer, the effect of the sun and the chemicals used on my hair joined forces to make it dull, frizzy and tangled.


I use the usual conditioner and weekly vitamin nourishment conditioner for my hair. However, at some point those were not enough especially after my hair is completely dry. They go back to their usual uncooperative self. Tangles here, there and everywhere. So I searched for a product that would help me control my freaky tangles. Remember those popular leave on conditioner? I searched for that.
I almost gave up on finding  leave on conditioner that I like. I’ve tried several products but some of them are sticky and can make my hair really oily at the end of the day. 


When I saw no Tangles by J. Thomas Leave In Hair Mist and I saw that it was awarded by COSMO, I know I had to try it. 


One bottle costs Php167 at Landmark


I wasn't disappointed. 
  It maintains the softness and moisture of my hair and controls my tangles without being greasy and sticky all day long and I mean all day long. I highly recommend this one especially to those who have tangles problem like me. By the way, I am not being paid to write this.  I wish they were though.


I use No Tangles when blow drying my hair and I noticed that the effect of blow dryer last for a whole day. It also smells good.

There you go! Stay away from bad hair days girlfriends. Thanks for being here!


11 comments:

  1. Uy, gusto ko itong i try sis! Where xa pwede bilhin? At magkano? Pwede kaya sa curly hair? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, mayen. imma look for this one fast. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I only shampoo and condition my hair. poor me. i haven't even tried rebonding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasama b to sa giveaway twin sis? Hehehe Joke lang. I should recommend this one to my friends and I have to try it too. My hair is my biggest problem and I can't find time to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NAku, ang hair ko in need of pampering. You're so sweet to share your hair secret here sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound great!

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡ ,i´m a new Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this as well. Hope I could find it in Rob. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ma try nga itey! thanks for sharing such hair product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site

    frizzy hair remedy home

    ReplyDelete